"The children were nestled... all snug on the carpet." Or did you find carpet sheets somewhere? I'm totally confused.
So nice to have you around, btw. Jenny speaks very highly of "Krissy and Jason".... my problem is I never know which one of you (Krissy or Jason) is the one commenting!
6 comments:
Why do I get the feeling that you are stealing these pictures from magazines?
...with fluffy pink things on their heads.(<--the next line in your poem.) I hope you had a merry Christmas!
It was so nice to see you on Saturday!! Wish I could have seen the kids in person though...
What is that website you were telling Carrie about that you were going or did make a book from your blog?
Wonderful pics! Do your kids sleep by the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve?
"The children were nestled... all snug on the carpet." Or did you find carpet sheets somewhere? I'm totally confused.
So nice to have you around, btw. Jenny speaks very highly of "Krissy and Jason".... my problem is I never know which one of you (Krissy or Jason) is the one commenting!
So cute, Krissy. Especially the pink poodle on Brooklyn's head.
I know I say this all the time, but your pictures are such great quality--it is AMAZING!! Cute post
Post a Comment