Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Catchy isn't it? Last weekend we got the big boxes of Christmas stuff out, cranked up the holiday music and went to work! After making our house all festive looking, we curled up by the fire and watched The Polar Express...Happy Holidays!











5 comments:

amy said...

Cute pics! And nice job on the stockings. Where did you get them embroidered?

E said...

yay! Christmas time! We decorated our tree this weekend, but I'm afraid the pictures I post on my blog are going to look all dark and dreary compared to your bring and cheery Tide commercial pictures. humph.

Hazel said...

Yeah, what are you trying to do? Make everyone else's pictures look bad?
Totally friends now. I am gonna add you to my list.

Memzy said...

Your pics are awesome! I might ask you some camera questions as soon as mine comes and I start fooling around with it. How much FUN is photography right?

Also, I'm totally gonna add you to my blog list. That cool?

krista said...

you take the BEST pictures. and your kids are SO adorable!

merry christmas!