So, I think Jbug has a crush on his fifteen year old babysitter. We saw her at church in the hall and he looked up at her with this slightly shy smile and then started looking all around like "what do i do? what do i do?" All of a sudden he hits the floor and starts doing push-ups! I was laughing so hard but at the same time my heart went out to the little guy. It is definitely on my list of funniest mommy moments. And as far as the babysitter goes...she was like putty in his hands! What can i say, my boy's a charmer!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Snow and first loves.
On Sunday morning we woke up to a snow covered yard! The kids could not wait to get out and enjoy the first big snow fall of the winter. After about an hour of digging through all the snow clothes and getting all bundled up they were out for some snowy fun! Brrrr...






So, I think Jbug has a crush on his fifteen year old babysitter. We saw her at church in the hall and he looked up at her with this slightly shy smile and then started looking all around like "what do i do? what do i do?" All of a sudden he hits the floor and starts doing push-ups! I was laughing so hard but at the same time my heart went out to the little guy. It is definitely on my list of funniest mommy moments. And as far as the babysitter goes...she was like putty in his hands! What can i say, my boy's a charmer!
So, I think Jbug has a crush on his fifteen year old babysitter. We saw her at church in the hall and he looked up at her with this slightly shy smile and then started looking all around like "what do i do? what do i do?" All of a sudden he hits the floor and starts doing push-ups! I was laughing so hard but at the same time my heart went out to the little guy. It is definitely on my list of funniest mommy moments. And as far as the babysitter goes...she was like putty in his hands! What can i say, my boy's a charmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Push up does it EVERY time for me. ::giggles::
Those pictures are like a Norman Rockwell cover.
When your son is old enough to get married, she is going to be all wrinkley, and gross.
JBug has some serious testosterone, despite his nickname.
Cute pictures! And hilarious story. Does Jason bust out some pushups to impress you? Jbug must have learned it somewhere...
:-)
We're pretty much getting a blizzard as I type.
I was looking at the last post at that one picture of the "letter-block-elf" or whatever that Christmas tree ornament is and thought, "Hey, we have those, too!" And then I remembered that we have the same Grandma-in-law.
Oh, and I'm curious...how many push-ups can the boy do?
How're yall doing down there? Haven't seen you for a while.
I salivate when I see the pics your sister takes. She inspires me. You hafta tell her that. She's awesome!
And yes, I very, very heart my camera. It's like another child to me. That's not unhealthy is it? ::teehee::
Post a Comment