Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are you deceived...

by this girl's cuteness? Yeah, me too...on a daily basis, in fact. I am pretty sure that if she could talk, her Christmas list would include a new toilet to splash around in, five rolls of toilet paper to unravel, and twenty boxes of cereal to dump out on the kitchen floor. Good thing she is so cute!




13 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

This stage of curious-ness is really a test of patience for moms. Although, that face makes it all worth it. I will take her off your hands any time. WOW! You have such cute kids!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

she's Adorable...

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Okay she should definatly be a hat model. see if you can get some endorsments! Your family is soo cute, we are missing all of you & hope your doing well.

Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameron said...

Hey Krissy, great blog. It would be really good to see you guys the next time we are in Idaho. I can't believe how long it has been. Cameron Andelin

Andersons said...

It would be impossible to get mad at those big blue eyes! Jayce has the same effect on me too, though. Start wrapping those cheap Christmas gifts!

Pam said...

that sweet little angel doesn't do all that stuff does she?

Rani said...

omg, those are the stinkin' cutest pictures! She is a doll! I think you need to bring her to book club some more.

E said...

Holy cow, beauty queen! Give her a toilet, for goodness sake. She deserves it.

PS. It was good to see you IRL last weekend. Much too brief, though.

The Mrs. said...

I agree. VERY adorable.

I think that is why everyone thinks that they have the cutest kids EVER, they have to be cute, it makes it easier when they do all the crazy stuff. Good luck.

Jamee

Jami said...

You are a liar...she couldn't do anything wrong.

Shandis said...

Holy Cow she really is that cute! It's the cute ones that always cause so much trouble

Unknown said...

Ohmigosh, she needs to be a GAP baby or something.... too cute.