My family likes to play Christmas games like tissue paper dress up contest and cotton ball relays, but our favorite traditional Christmas game is the dice game. Everyone brings a "present" and we sit in one gigantic circle with the gigantic pile of "presents" in the middle. We pass out a handful of dice (rolling a one=getting a present), someone says "go!" and then chaos ensues. The game is considered successful if 1) someone gets hurt, or 2) someone cries. Needless to say, this game is ALWAYS successful! And here is Brookie with her winnings from the dice game...
In case you were wondering, yes, she did have to cry to get this.
Anyone want a giant stuffed bear?
7 comments:
I remember getting a giant stuffed bunny from the dentist. I LOVE the dentist now.
You pictures are always so good.
Welcome back! When do we get to hear about the big vacation? Can't wait to see pics. I thought of you everyday last week when it was 18 degrees and blizzarding out. To say I was jealous is an understatement!
My heart skipped a beat when you said you had computer problems. Also, when I saw that giant bear. It's strange how you can want something so much, and at the time, loath it more than Pokemon cards scattered all over the house.
So I'm guessing you'll tell us where you went next. And show us amazing pictures. Can't wait.
What a cool family! Can I be adopted? And where are you gonna put the bear?
Brooklyn scored! I love the static hair.
The bear couldn't have found a better home than yours!!
that bear is sweet! you can't get rid of it.
Post a Comment