I don't know why but for some reason most of our summer travels have all been in the last few weeks. Maybe next year we will be smarter and spread them out a little bit over the entire summer. Anyway, i have a gazillion things i want to post about and not nearly enough time to do it. We just got back from a week long trip to Yellowstone with my family but that will have to wait until i find the time to transfer my pics from my camera to my computer. For the time being here are some pictures from Jason's family reunion (which i went to without him...don't i get extra points for that or something?). The highlight was definitely the horseback riding. The kids could have stayed on those horses all day. I literally had to pry J's fingers off of the saddle and it left my kids begging for a horse the rest of the week. 





2 comments:
These pics are so great - and yes you get extra points for going without Jason! No I haven't ordered my camera yet, but Dax says he'll do it today and count it as a wedding anniversary gift - works for me!
Looks like you guys have had a great summer!
Horses were the coolest ever when I was a kid, but I'm scared of them now. And I'm giving you 100 dollhairs for going to that reunion without your husband. I went on a cruise without my husband--does that count?
Post a Comment