my baby is walking! She actually took her first steps a few weeks ago, but this week walking has been her main mode of transportation! I have a little bit of mixed feelings about this..."Yay, she's walking", but also "she's walking" *sigh*. It just makes me realize how fast she is growing up.
She's so tiny! I always have mixed feelings when my babies start to walk. It's so exciting, but then they can run away from you at the grocery store and that's not exciting.
4 comments:
What great pictures Krissy! They capture her personality so well :)
Hey Krissy, I found you! She is such a doll...too cute. Awesome photos as well!
Go lil' Stella!! She is such a doll. P.S. What kind of camera do you have?
She's so tiny! I always have mixed feelings when my babies start to walk. It's so exciting, but then they can run away from you at the grocery store and that's not exciting.
Post a Comment