I just looked at my calendar and noticed there are only two and a half weeks of summer break left. What? Is that really possible, didn't it just barely start? I can't believe that summer is almost over...now that is one depressing thought! Here are my babies enjoying every minute of their carefree summer days (which, in my opinion, are just not long enough)!





4 comments:
look at those wrinkly little feet!! How precious.
What great pics :)
Cute pictures! I'm not ready for school to start either. ;(
And those names are WAY cute! I especially adore baby s's. I don't think it's silly to keep things private for security sake--I worry about that too. But I'm betting on the odds that if a stranger stumbled upon my blog and saw my kids' names, they would think they were too outlandish to be their real names, so he'd think they must be some sort of fake names I made up for the sack of privacy. Works in real life too. People always ask me, "Is his name really Homer?" and I go, "No, it's a fake name to protect him from the likes of you!" and then that person never talks to me again. Keeps my family safe.
And, Oh Clucky! (he's probably forgotten all about it me) How could I forget girls camp? And calling sister cooper "coopie, poopie, scoopie"??? How obnoxious is that?
My comments are too long also, but it takes a lot of words to catch up on old times.
Great Pictures! You are getting really really good! So, I am very impressed that you have so much self control to not stop reading The Host as soon as you got Breaking Dawn, cause that is exactly what I did.
P.S. no spoilers on my blog...you're safe.
What gorgeous pictures! And what gorgeous kids. :-) You either have a really nice camera, or a professional photographer following you around.
Post a Comment