Monday, August 25, 2008

The start of another year...







9 comments:

E said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are SO pretty! Could you imagine if our kids married? They'd have like supermodel babies--a mix between me and you.

Pam said...

Can't believe summer is over already...so sad! And I agree, your girls are gorgeous.

Fujitales said...

The silence is deafening - where did summer go?

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Once again, your photos are amazing. You have such a beautiful family!

The Stevens: said...

I found your site from Tara & Kenny, hope you don't mind:) Your kids are so big, and so beautiful, I can't believe Stella is 1... it's seems like just yesterday Grandma T. was telling us she was born:) Your pictures on your blog are amazing...(what kind of camera do you have?:)

E said...

...get your dope with your horoscope...

Clucky, feel free to join us in reading Lord of the Hissy Fit (next month's Smart Remarks book club selection). Seen here:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aHSm1yFC_X0/SLM7XgzcBUI/AAAAAAAAAns/D2SPyQmcOmU/s1600-h/hissy.jpg

And I'll call you when I'm up there next time fo sho! I have ways of finding people...

The Grantham Family said...

I LOVE these pictures. Your girls are darling and so sweet! You are getting pretty dang good at taking pictures....I SO want your camera!

carrie said...

Hey Krissy! How's it going?
We haven't seen yall for a LONG time! We need to get together.

Okay, I'm pretty dang sure that you and Jason make the cutest kids in America. Stella is soo big and soo beautiful! You should send her picture into the pottery barn kids mag. She'd win the cutest baby contest hands down.

E said...

Yeah, The Host is the next book (it beat Hissy Fit by a landslide) so I hope you have a few smart remarks to add, seeing as you already read it. I think that's why everyone voted for it. Lazies. Er, not you though.