Tuesday, July 22, 2008

McCall revisited

Another fun weekend in McCall! This time my mom, dad, brother, sister and her hubby all joined in on the fun! After a yummy breakfast at the pancake house, we spent the day at the lake. We rented a jet ski and definitely got our money's worth because we were riding it non-stop the entire time!






and of course what's a trip to McCall without a burger (or at least a shake) at "My Father's Place"?



8 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

I want to go on a vacation...and nice tan you are sporting! The jet ski looks like a lot of fun!! So glad you made time for a good burger and a shake! Hey, you were on vacation, right!?

Jami said...

Looks super fun. I still can't get over how ALL the Atwood gals look so much alike!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

You guys are always having so much fun! That would be so fun to go up for a day and play. Thanks for the great idea!

Mama Thompson said...

What a fun weekend! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

E said...

Hey, where'd my comment go? I coulda sworn...

Anyway, gorgeous family, Krissy! I've had fun catching up on your life. I know pretty much everything now.

Rani said...

Cute pics! Looks like a blast! And really fun to see Senior Atwood -- man he has white hair now?!

Kirsten Brockner said...

so you have joined the bloggers! Cute pictures. isn't your sis a photographer? how nice is that! I love Stella's red suit.

Mommy Crafts said...

Looks like your family is doing wonderful!! Cute Pictures