Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Day of Partying!

There's nothing quite like getting it all over with in one day! Miss birthday girl had, not one, but two parties last saturday. Her friends came over in the afternoon and then we had her family party in the evening. It was a whirlwind of a day but i am pretty sure little b had a blast!


I wish i could take credit for this adorable cake, but my aunt, who is definitely the master at cake decorating made it for party number two. Party number one?...all i can say is thank goodness for costco!
and one more, this one cracks me up!

1 comment:

E said...

Hi Krissy! It's your ol' pal Jenny (Morgan) Esplin. Last time I saw you, you had one baby girl--I'm glad I found your blog so I can sneak on it and meet the rest of your family. Your girls look just like you. Cute pictures!