Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little obsession of mine...


Ever since i saw it last summer in L.A. i have been dying to take my girls! (just listen to the soundtrack, i am warning you, you will be hooked too!) It is coming to salt lake next spring and, thanks to my sis in-law, we just got tickets! I cannot wait...hmmmm, i get goosebumps just thinking about it!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, you have every reason to be obsessed!! I love it!! We are going when it comes to SLC too! Jon loves it just as much as me (I am not sure if I was supposed to say that)

E said...

Ooodaloly! I love Wicked! I saw it in London (see how fancy and cultured I am now?) and everyone had cute little English accents. G'day mate!

Fujitales said...

How did you score tickets?? I'm dying to know - ours are still on hold!
Let me in on your secret!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go to California to see it for the past few years and just haven't made it!

Deanna said...

Todd and I are so in love with this musical. We had the awesome experience of being able to see it on Broadway with the original cast, right after it first came out and have been obsessed with it ever since! I saw it twice more in NYC before we left and have been dying to see it again - and I'd love to take Alia to it. That's awesome you'll get to see it in SLC!