Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Red, White and Blue...

We had a great 4th of July celebration. We started off at our house swimming, BBQing, and playing games and then it was off to my aunt's house to see the best firework show in town...courtesy of Popsie!









the highlight of our weekend was hanging out with my sister and her family. The kids had such a fun time playing, swimming, watching movies and having sleepovers. We miss you guys already and can't wait for your next visit!














5 comments:

Jana said...

Ahhh, what good pictures!! I especially love the ones of each of your kids at the beginning. Their face 'tats' look really cool on camera! :)

amy said...

Love the pics! That one of Reese and Jace is so cute. Holidays are always entertaining in Boise. . . do you think any other families play 'tattoo parlor' at their get-togethers?! :)

The Grantham Family said...

So patriotic! Your kids are darling and I am so glad you are an official blogger!! It is a sick addiction...as you well know!

Mama Thompson said...

so cute...I love the pic with the fireworks and the backs of the kids...amazing!! Teri

Andersons said...

Holy cow - when did baby Stella get so big? I swear you just had her!