Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Seattle.

Jason's grandpa is a huge Mariner's fan. For the past few years his family meets in Seattle to take him to a ball game. This year Jason and I got to join in on the fun. It was a quick two days but we packed them full. We went to the game, did a lot of shopping, walked pike's market, saw the gum alley that made me want to throw-up, ate fish and chips at Ivar's, visited with relatives, and took a ride to the top of the space needle. I am blessed to have such great in-laws and it was fun to spend a couple of days with them sans kids.
 

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Oh my gosh. I ca't believe Jason got that close to all that gum....umm...it would make me want to throw up too!

You do have great in'laws!!

Jamee
xoxo

Natalie in Sparks said...

cute pictures,and it looks like a great trip! I love little getaways without kids. it rejuvenates me and makes me come home ready to be a nicer mom ;)

The Stevens: said...

GOod TimeS! We saw the gum wall too, GAG!:) Love your blonde hair:)