Monday, September 12, 2011

pretty things.

When I was a little girl I was mesmerized by pictures of toe shoes. Turns out, I still am. Aren't they pretty? B had her very first pointe class today. She couldn't wait to try these beauties out. I don't think her poor little toes are ever going to be the same.

6 comments:

amy said...

You have a way of making pretty things look even prettier.

Yay for B!

Auna Leigh said...

Ur pretty perfect u know! Beautiful inside and out. Thank you for your example. Remember girls camp...

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Those are pretty pictures. That always amazes me how girls can do that. Do you ever get a charlie horse in your arch? Lol! Seriously, I always do if I stand on my tippy toes for too long. That is awesome that she is doing that. It would be fun to bring Kate to watch her dance sometime. Let us know when her recitals are. :)
P.S. Love the header!

Jana said...

Gorgeous pics, gorgeous girl!!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

beautiful shoes! I would love to see a video of her dancing in them. She is so pretty!

E said...

Here in the house of boys, we know nothing of these pretty things you speak of. We only know ugly, dirty things with holes in them. :(