We start off the month of April with a sprinkling of dance and come out the end of May completely drenched in it. For two months straight most of our weekends are filled with conventions, competitions or performances. It can be a little exhausting, but secretly, I love it. We got to go to an amazing convention this year in Utah, where B spent the weekend taking classes from some of the latest and greatest in dance. She loved every minute of it and even won a scholarship for next year!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download? Miami tooth implant dentist
7 comments:
No. WAY!!!!!
I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little bit jealous:) I LOVE jeanine!
That must have been an all time most memorable moment in life for her and you. What an amazing experience to have. Hard work does pay off!!!
That is so awesome!! Go B!! ;)
Good thing for you, you got a picture of Jeanine. Otherwise I would've refused to believe you. Humph.
PS. Congrats to B! She is adorable!!!
awww that top pic is beautiful! your sis is an excellent photographer and your kids are just adorable!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download?
Miami tooth implant dentist
Post a Comment