Why does that sound so much older to me than ten? I don't think I can take anymore of this growing up business. Happy birthday, my little sweetie. I adore you. Now please slow down, you are growing up way too fast!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download? chinese drywall test
4 comments:
Eleven is sooooooooooo much older. Sooooooooooo much. 12 is right around the corner. That means Young Womens. Holy Cow.
Jamee
xoxo
I've repeatedly asked my kids to stop growing up. It's like they don't even CARE about our feelings.
Yes, eleven is very old. I think I even see wrinkles. Regardless, she is stunning! Happy birthday!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download?
chinese drywall test
Post a Comment