Jbug had his first t-ball game, which was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. As soon as we pulled in he saw some players from another team walk by and shouted out the car window, "you're going down"! I told him to be a good sport and that it wasn't nice to say things like that, but while we were walking over to the fields he passed some more boys, gave them the thumbs down sign and said "you're going down". I proceeded with lecture number two and told him I didn't ever want to hear him say that again. At the start of the game the other team was batting. I looked over at Jbug, and there he was, in the outfield making the thumbs down sign with a "you're going down" kind of look on his face. Oh boy, meet my son...the trash talker.
obviously he was really into the game...
Little miss S had her first dance recital, which was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. She definitely stole the show. Looks like we may have another little dancer on our hands.
Oh my gosh that is too funny!! No shame in being competitive :)
Love the dance costume and I am sure she was so darn cute dancing away. I never thought my daughters would do dance, but since Kendall wanted to, and has done so well I LOVE IT!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download? kendall dentist
totally LOVE the trash talk story...so I have to share. Dallin had a soccer game on Saturday, some kid walked past him and hit him with his forearm...seriously out of nowhere...sent D into fits of tears...he quickly recovered and started to play again...a little while later, D slowly walks past that meany of a 3-year-old and totally body checks him...I started to tell him no, but then thought...hey, that kid deserved it:) Ahhhh...to love the little ones.
7 comments:
Oh my. J can trash talk me any time he wants. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness!!
And little Stella is absolutly beautiful.
Jamee
xoxo
Oh my gosh that is too funny!! No shame in being competitive :)
Love the dance costume and I am sure she was so darn cute dancing away. I never thought my daughters would do dance, but since Kendall wanted to, and has done so well I LOVE IT!
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download?
kendall dentist
Your Miss. S is a great gift of ALLAH! :) Wish her happiness! :)
Eagle
I'm adding your blog to my list!
So CUTE - darling kids - darling family!!!
totally LOVE the trash talk story...so I have to share. Dallin had a soccer game on Saturday, some kid walked past him and hit him with his forearm...seriously out of nowhere...sent D into fits of tears...he quickly recovered and started to play again...a little while later, D slowly walks past that meany of a 3-year-old and totally body checks him...I started to tell him no, but then thought...hey, that kid deserved it:) Ahhhh...to love the little ones.
And good night Stella is freakin' cute!
Post a Comment