When I was a teenager I wrote a letter to my future husband. The thought of it makes me chuckle because at the bottom of the page it says, "p.s. I want to live on a ranch someday". I must have written it after watching 8 Seconds or something. Anyway, I left the boonie life that night thinking my fourteen year old self just may have been on to something.
p.s. i want to live on a ranch someday...with a grocery store around the corner.


9 comments:
Where is this place??? It really does look like the life! Love the picture of Mr. jace in the swing way up high on a tree!
8 seconds!!!!! Yeah I'm pretty sure I wanted to marry a cowboy after that movie as well.
Was this a vacay? Do tell.
geez..i love your photos so much...the kids are so cute and adorable on the tree..i love the concept..and i love the overall cuteness
P.S. I want to live on a ranch someday too, also with a grocery store around the corner.
P.P.S. I am planning a visit to the boonie life soon.
Jamee
xoxo
Memz-not a vacay just a visit up to Jason's uncles ranch about an hour north of us. His cousin lives there and helps ranch it so we went up for the day to play!
Also, A shout out to Carrie for being such an awesome hostess! :)
How did I miss this post? Oh yeah, our computer screen died the same day you posted it.
It was so fun having your family up! Do come again and spend the night this time. Hey I know, just move up - that way you can live on a ranch, and we can gain some cool neighbors. :)
P.S. Some ducklings hatched today. You'll have to bring your kids up to play with them
P.P.S. A grocery store around the corner would be a.ma.zing!
I came upon your blog purely by accident when I clicked the "Next Blog" button. But I want to tell you that your family, your kids, and your photographs are positively stunning. So glad I stumbled across you.
I want that tree. It's beautiful yet scary. I'm trying to picture it with leaves...
PS. I want to live in a big city in the desert where gambling is legal someday. <--not true.
Anyone looking for this type of information would be grateful to have found this site, well put together I especially like the theme, is it available for free download?
Maryland Bankruptcy attorney
Post a Comment