Friday, December 18, 2009

The happiest season of all.

When I was pregnant, people with December babies kept telling me that this would be the best Christmas because I would have all my shopping done before the baby came and then I could just sit back and enjoy the holidays and my newborn. I took their advice...they were right. Very enjoyable indeed! Happy holidays!

7 comments:

Gosfam said...

Cute pics, it definitely is nicer when shopping is done early :) I got the snowmen hands ornament from Kendall this year. So cute!!

Memzy said...

I had a December baby. He's 9 tomorrow. The problem now is the birthday parties!! Eeek!

I've gotta know where you got that adorable advent calendar!!

The Mrs. said...

I did the same thing, and now I am declaring this week a "week of silence!"

There is such a sweet spirit in the home at tChristmas time, especially with a new baby!!!

Love
Jamee
xoxo

E said...

I should have had a baby, then maybe I would've been ready for Christmas by now. Knowing me, probably not tho.

Anonymous said...

Mom you are quite the photographer!- Brynli

Natalie in Sparks said...

Hey Krissy! Thanks for your adorable card, your family is beautiful! And baby Jonah is so precious. His sweet little face almost made me cry. Babies are such a miracle, and I bet it was neat to have a Christmas baby.

I want to keep in better touch with your blog, so I am adding it onto my blog list.

And by the way, the picture on the top of this post of the blue ornament with the snowmen made of a hand print is the exact ornament that Kaleb just gave me this Christmas that they made in kindergarten! I love that idea, it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!