Oh my gosh!! HE'S SO SWEET! Congrats to you both!
I am so happy for you guys!Add another to your picture perfect family...Jameexoxo
Be still my reproductive system!!! Congrats to you.
He's beautiful! I'm glad he's a good baby. You deserve it.
He's so sweet! Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! He is so precious!!
oh my goodness. can't wait to get over and cuddle that one. I will wait until we are over our colds though!
Oh wow! He is precious! I see those beautiful Atwood genes in him already. Congrats!! Do I want a new baby? I thought I didn't, but now I'm not so sure. I'm confused!!! Help me!!!
Krissy! He is so handsome! Looks like a Swallow! He looks like he'll be able to take on the other four! Congrats!
so sweet Krissy. Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! Your children are all soooo beautiful! Even from day one!!I love his name!!
Aaaah, welcome to the world Jonah... Great name!:) He's adorable, congratulations you guys!:)
COngrats! He is beautiful,love those lips!!! We missed you tonight!
What a beautiful boy! Congrats to you and Jason!! Hope he's a good baby and such a joy to your family.
In the picture with Jason, he looks just like Jace! What a cutie.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Oh my gosh!! HE'S SO SWEET! Congrats to you both!
I am so happy for you guys!
Add another to your picture perfect family...
Jamee
xoxo
Be still my reproductive system!!! Congrats to you.
He's beautiful! I'm glad he's a good baby. You deserve it.
He's so sweet! Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! He is so precious!!
oh my goodness. can't wait to get over and cuddle that one. I will wait until we are over our colds though!
Oh wow! He is precious! I see those beautiful Atwood genes in him already. Congrats!! Do I want a new baby? I thought I didn't, but now I'm not so sure. I'm confused!!! Help me!!!
Krissy! He is so handsome! Looks like a Swallow! He looks like he'll be able to take on the other four! Congrats!
so sweet Krissy. Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! Your children are all soooo beautiful! Even from day one!!
I love his name!!
Aaaah, welcome to the world Jonah... Great name!:) He's adorable, congratulations you guys!:)
COngrats! He is beautiful,love those lips!!! We missed you tonight!
What a beautiful boy! Congrats to you and Jason!! Hope he's a good baby and such a joy to your family.
In the picture with Jason, he looks just like Jace! What a cutie.
Post a Comment