Newborn. It's my most favorite stage, and to me, it doesn't last quite long enough. If I could stop time, I would. Because in between all the chaos and sleep deprivation, there are little quiet moments. Moments when I breathe in the scent of my newborn, and his little hand curls around my finger, and I am amazed by the newness of life. There is really nothing quite like it.
6 comments:
He is so darling, Krissy. Not that there is any real surprise there.
Do you need anything? Meals?
Congratulations!
Great photos also... again, no surprise.
He is precious! Enjoy that newborn phase. I hope it goes nice and slow for you.
I feel the same way! He's so cute. They do grow up way too fast! Miss you guys!
He is just precious:) Great pictures! I'd have to agree, the newborn stage is so special, but it doesn't last:(
So beautiful - Congrats again you guys. Your pictures are fantastic, as usual. Give me a call if you need anything.
what a babe! he is perfect!!!
Post a Comment