Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life with five.

I'm not gonna lie. Things can get pretty crazy around here. I am in survival mode. Making sure all of my kids are dressed and fed is about all I can manage these days.

Three girls, two boys. A full house. A handful.

I wouldn't trade it for the world.











10 comments:

amy said...

Oh, I miss those cute kids! Please come visit. How was Hawaii? I want to see pics!

Deanna said...

You have such beautiful children (and you always capture them so well)!!! And hey, if you are getting all 5 of them clothed and fed, then I say you are very successful!

E said...

Gorgeous family! Your life with five sounds a lot like my life with three, except way way harder. (two "ways" harder)

PS. Do you go to Hawaii every other month or am I just imagining things?

Memzy said...

Whycome you got ALL the gorgeous genes? Holy cow your fam is beatimus!!

1. Yes my camera got fixed. Thank GOODness!! Canon was very good about it, didn't charge me a thing.

2. Yes,.....a dog. ::ginorm sigh::

Natalie in Sparks said...

I love all the pictures! Your kids are super cute and you can tell that they love their new brother. It's always so cute when you can capture that love of siblings on film.
As far a survival mode with 5 - I hear ya! We try to juggle so much, piano, scouts, basketball, school (my kids are on a variance, so I drive to the school 3 times a day...one is kindergarten pick up) dentist and orthodontist appointments, birthday parties, etc.
Right now it's science fair projects. There are so many things to sign and initial for school and homework to check. Meals to make and rooms to clean. Some days I don't think I am going to make it. Then I look at cute pictures of my kids and realize it's all worth it.

So save these cute pictures you took of your 5 adorable kids and look at them every time you feel overwhelmed. It will always make you feel better.

The Mrs. said...

Oh I love you.
Your awesome and amazing.
And beautiful.

Jamee
xoxo

The Navy Wife said...

I'm in survival mode with two sometimes! I don't know how you do it! :) They're so worth it though. Beautiful!

Kristi Hamilton said...

Krissy I love the photos of all the kids, so cute. I think getting them clothed and fed is good. Five is crazy.

The Stevens: said...

Your kids are so cute, I love the group shots of all of them, so precious!:)

Kirbys said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so darn good looking! Love you guys! You are amazing. I can't imagine having 5 kids right now-I'm barely surviving with my 3! :)