Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh how i wish we were still here...



swimming in this,



feasting on that,



relaxing in this,



laughing with these guys,



hiking to this,



playing on that,



soaking up sunsets,



and having the time of our lives! Our week in Maui was just not long enough. Thanks amy and donald, we had a blast...let's go back again SOON!

12 comments:

Andersons said...

There were actually a couple times that week I thought, "Man, I wish I was Krissy right now..."

Mama Thompson said...

I love Maui...I am so glad you got to go...beautiful!

amy said...

Why does it already seem like forever ago that we were there?!

And how come you didn't mention anything about Jason almost getting swept away in the ocean or falling from a swinging vine or listening to him yell at you to take a picture of the fish eating his throw-up? Good times!!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

What a vacation!!! Beautiful photos. Looks like a fabulous time. I have been to Oahu, but Maui looks amazing! Glad you got to go!

E said...

Those are some awesome pictures. That vacation looks dreamy. I wanna go. Especially after hearing that the fish eat throw-up. Handy.

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

That sounds OK, but our week was kind of the same, but even a little better. Don't you wish you were: swimming in baths with pee, feasting on broccoli rice casserole, relaxing on your couch watching The Biggest Loser, hiking to your baby's room to feed them in the middle of the night, playing with barbies, and soaking up your kids whining??
See?! Much better! We have nothing to be jealous about at all!

Fujitales said...

Oh so jealous - wish we could've joined you. Maybe next time!

The Stevens: said...

Lucky:) Looks like you had a blast! So jealous... maybe someday:)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh you have no idea how jealous I am right now! it looks so beautiful there and sounds like you guys had an amazing time!

Rani said...

Man, so jealous!!! Gorgeous photos!

The Grantham Family said...

Thanks for the storyboard, I so felt like I was right there but NOT. Are those real pictures from your trip!? You are getting super good at this photography business. Looks like you had a great trip. Now tell the story about Jason, or Tarzan swinging from a vine or something.....