Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Parade of costumes.

The jester, red power ranger, and little bo peep and her sheep.






















Here are a few more good ones from the night. Jason dressed up as a certain idaho senator...


My brother eric dressed up as my brother-in-law, chase...

and the winner of the night was my sister, jamie, who pretty much put everyone to shame...




happy halloween!




10 comments:

Gosfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gosfam said...

What a cute parade of costumes. Jason's costume made me laugh, but the oompa loompa was GREAT!! What a cute idea for Stella to be the sheep. Great Jester too, and such a manly power ranger. I love Halloween!! I need to dress-up better next year.

Andersons said...

Cutest sheep and funniest hubby ever!!

E said...

That sheep is the cutest thing ever! Did you make that or buy it? (the costume, not the baby) Did you dress up? I was Bella from New Moon, all mopey and depressed.

Far Pavillions is also one of my faves, so we're twins in that aspect. And I gather that you LOVED the Hunger Games (and Peeta) like crazy? I would marry that book if it was legal (::shaking my fist that Prop8 passed::) and I'd marry Peeta too, if it was legal (::shaking my fist that reverse polygamy is illegal::) (<--j/k about all that)

Mommy Crafts said...

What great Ideas!! Jason's was really really fun! All of your kids are growing up so fast. Start thinking up something for next year.

Jana said...

Gosh Krissy- those are some great pictures!

Fujitales said...

Seriously girl - you've got that camera figured out! One of these days I'll spend some quality time and really learn to use mine. I'll pay you for lessons!

BTW your kids are darling!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Great pics as usual. we'll have to talk about Maui!

Denna said...

Okay, I'm kind of a blog stalker...but wow, Jason's costume was hilarious! I'll have to show Dan, he'll love it! Your kids are way too cute!~

The Navy Wife said...

Wow what a beautiful family! I think our husbands are first cousins! Maybe one day we'll get to meet! :)