I always love when you post a new entry because I know I'm going to get an eyefull of gorgeous pictures. Amazing job capturing the 3 days of fall we had!
Your kids are growing up so fast...Those pictures that you took of the girls are really cute it reminds me of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!" :) Take care and hope everything is going well. Just going through my hope chest a couple of months ago I found the letter the Brynli sent me with her school picture in it. Time flies when your having fun. I love ya guys!! Hope to hear from you soon.
You have some serious camera skillz! So crisp and clear. Every time I see your pictures, I think of Tide laundry detergent. Have they seen your blog? If they do, they'll be like, "Can we PLEASE use these photos in our next ad? We'll give you anything you want!"(<--ask for a year supply of Tide)
Yeah, my sis said it all the sudden got shockingly BRRRR up there, with frozen grass and stuff. Whoa wha...?
It Snowed here in Sparks NV Today. We just got back from gorgeous Monterrey, CA and it was snowing!!?? We do need the moisture. I would love it if it was in the 90's tomorrow and then 80 the next day, 70 the next, and then it snowed again and then the cycle goes again.
You do take beautiful pictures. Something is wrong with my camera, what kind of camera do you have?? Jamee
Oh I know what you mean. I am freezing being back in WA. I had to turn our heat on the last 2 nights because it was 30-20 degrees. I miss California weather. Beautiful pics like always.
Ooo, yes, it has gotten cold. But I hear that it is supposed to be in the 80's by this weekend. Happy day! I love the soccer pictures, too. They have dang nice uniforms. We played in Emmett this year and they just get a t-shirt. Hope you're doing great!
8 comments:
I always love when you post a new entry because I know I'm going to get an eyefull of gorgeous pictures. Amazing job capturing the 3 days of fall we had!
Your kids are growing up so fast...Those pictures that you took of the girls are really cute it reminds me of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!" :) Take care and hope everything is going well. Just going through my hope chest a couple of months ago I found the letter the Brynli sent me with her school picture in it. Time flies when your having fun.
I love ya guys!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Kyra
You have some serious camera skillz! So crisp and clear. Every time I see your pictures, I think of Tide laundry detergent. Have they seen your blog? If they do, they'll be like, "Can we PLEASE use these photos in our next ad? We'll give you anything you want!"(<--ask for a year supply of Tide)
Yeah, my sis said it all the sudden got shockingly BRRRR up there, with frozen grass and stuff. Whoa wha...?
It Snowed here in Sparks NV Today. We just got back from gorgeous Monterrey, CA and it was snowing!!?? We do need the moisture. I would love it if it was in the 90's tomorrow and then 80 the next day, 70 the next, and then it snowed again and then the cycle goes again.
You do take beautiful pictures. Something is wrong with my camera, what kind of camera do you have??
Jamee
Oh I know what you mean. I am freezing being back in WA. I had to turn our heat on the last 2 nights because it was 30-20 degrees. I miss California weather. Beautiful pics like always.
Darling darling pics!
Ooo, yes, it has gotten cold. But I hear that it is supposed to be in the 80's by this weekend. Happy day! I love the soccer pictures, too. They have dang nice uniforms. We played in Emmett this year and they just get a t-shirt.
Hope you're doing great!
It was great to see you this summer! Cute cute pics!
Post a Comment