Soccer season. Right in the middle of it. I forget how fun these games are to watch...nail biters really. Most of these girls have been playing together for four years now, so when they get on the field they pretty much rock. Here's my girl in action!
Wow Brynli, a great athlete and a cute one too! Brig just saw your blue uniform and declared that you play for the cougars. He was less than impressed with his uniform, since it's red. We wish we could come see you play!
Seriously Krissy, I'm going to have to get you to sit down with me and show me how to take such great pictures. You do an awesome job! I carried my camera all over New York but was too chicken to even take it off auto - I just have no confidence. Anyway, we'll talk cameras next week at play group. Are you getting so excited for Hawaii?!!
6 comments:
Wow Brynli, a great athlete and a cute one too! Brig just saw your blue uniform and declared that you play for the cougars. He was less than impressed with his uniform, since it's red. We wish we could come see you play!
Cute pictures. Cord played for two seasons (er, when he was 3 and 4), but I'm afraid that B is more athletic than her future husband.
How fun!! What do you think she will end up picking...sports like her Aunt Jami (me...not her real one), or dance like her mama??
LOVE the action pics. I am totally looking forward to soccer days with my kids. I bet Brynli is a natural!
Seriously Krissy, I'm going to have to get you to sit down with me and show me how to take such great pictures. You do an awesome job! I carried my camera all over New York but was too chicken to even take it off auto - I just have no confidence.
Anyway, we'll talk cameras next week at play group. Are you getting so excited for Hawaii?!!
To Brynli,
You're are my favorite player! Prettiest too!
Love,
April
Post a Comment