Krissy,I soooooooo LOVE your pictures. Helps that you have amazingly beautiful children! Looks like you're enjoying a wonderful summer!! I need some blog tips from you! I'm a total blog dummy!
Holy Moly you are amazing at photography!! These are all to die for. (Can I have copies of the ice cream and lemonade ones? :)
that was me, Jana.
Love all the new pics up top and in the post! Love your family.
Yay, you're back on the blogging radar!! Love the new header, and how in the world did you get that picture of Jonah so big?!!We love summer too!
Oh, these pictures make me wish we were there :( We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Krissy,
I soooooooo LOVE your pictures. Helps that you have amazingly beautiful children! Looks like you're enjoying a wonderful summer!! I need some blog tips from you! I'm a total blog dummy!
Holy Moly you are amazing at photography!! These are all to die for. (Can I have copies of the ice cream and lemonade ones? :)
that was me, Jana.
Love all the new pics up top and in the post! Love your family.
Yay, you're back on the blogging radar!! Love the new header, and how in the world did you get that picture of Jonah so big?!!
We love summer too!
Oh, these pictures make me wish we were there :( We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment