My baby has been walking for a month now. I bought him a new pair of shoes the other day and he is in love with them. He giggles when we put them on his feet and refuses to wear any other pair of shoes. I think he is adorable.
You should be happy he is obsessed with some adorable shoes... my second kid would only wear these super ugly Spongebob FOAM velcro sandals for a year. Oh, with socks in the winter. It was awesome/horrifying.
6 comments:
I know that you totally feel this way-but it seems like just yesterday that you posted pics of Stella walking for the first time.
Sheesh.
Jamee
xoxo
P.S. I can't say this enough-Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!!
so cute! I love it when they first start walking! they are just as proud of themselves as you are! He looks real happy in those shoes!
Those shoes were made for looking adorable, I think. Walking in them isn't absolutely necessary.
He's old enough to walk? No way... gosh time flies:)
You should be happy he is obsessed with some adorable shoes... my second kid would only wear these super ugly Spongebob FOAM velcro sandals for a year. Oh, with socks in the winter. It was awesome/horrifying.
PS Your son is way cuter than mine too. :)
I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.
Post a Comment