Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Down and dirty.

Jason and I ran with some friends in the Dirty Dash.  It was a lot of miles (well, not a lot, 6.2 to be exact), a lot of people, a lot of crazy obstacles, a lot (A LOT) of uphill, a lot of mud, and a whole lot of fun! We can't wait to do it all over again next year!









6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Look at you all fit and dirty!!

Jamee
xoxo

E said...

But look how clean your teeth are! We're you chewing Orbits?

Memzy said...

They have one of those here in my town called the Volkslauf. Obstacles, mud, water trucks spraying us. It was super fun!! That looks so cool.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

That seriously looks so fun and awesome. You guys rock. Is that up at Bogus?

The Stevens: said...

Oh my gosh, Awesome! I don't know if I would do it, but Awesome for you guys, looks like messy fun!:)

Fujitales said...

Okay, 6 miles in my world is a LOT of miles! I didn't know you were a runner!! I really am so impressed, you guys look great!