Tuesday, December 28, 2010

one.

My baby turned one a few weeks ago. I had a hard time believing that he was actually going to be a year old and found myself checking and rechecking the calendar. For the record, this has been the fastest year to date. Regardless, this little boy will always be my baby...Happy birthday buddy boy!


4 comments:

Deanna said...

He's so adorable. I have to say how impressed Todd and I were at your Christmas card! Even having all the kids looking forward at the same time seems an impossibility for us, and you guys were picture perfect!!

The Mrs. said...

Oh My Goodness! Seriously? One? Holy Cow! He is Beautiful...I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!

Jamee
xoxo

E said...

Already?? But you just gave birth! I don't need to tell you that he's super cute. You know.

PS. Thanks for meeting me at IPC. That was fun.

Natalie in Sparks said...

Aww! He is such a cute boy - I just want to squeeze him! I am sure he wouldn't let me if I tried because I would be a complete stranger to him, but you can give him a squeeze for me! WOW! A big one year old already! Don't worry, it went by fast for me too!