Every Thursday I get exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes where it is just me and Jonah. It is the fastest 2 hours and 15 minutes of my entire week! It is also the only time when I can actually get anything done, so I usually spend it running from store to store trying to do all of my grocery shopping and errands. But really all I want to be doing is playing and snuggling with this sweet little babe of mine.



6 comments:
He is beautiful and so are you Krissy!!
Jamee
xoxo
He's so sweet... love the drool picture:)
I was going to comment on the drool picture as well. Too cute. I love the look on your face. What a dang cute boy. Chubs! We'll see you this weekend at Trent's wedding. :)
Jonah is sooooooooooo cute! I love him soo much!
Even his drool is cute!
You're officially killing me here.
Post a Comment