Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Did I mention I'm in love?

I love his soft chubby cheeks. I love how easy going and laid back he is. I love that I can tote him around everywhere with me and he couldn't be happier. I love that he is covered in rolls. I love the little white tooth that pokes out of his bottom gum. I love how he rubs his head back and forth to drift off to sleep. I love his giggle. I love how he coos and how he smiles at me like I am his most favorite person in the world.


15 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I know you hear it all the time...but good night your kids are gorgeous!

The Mrs. said...

Oh my goodness...I think I may have a crush! He is absolutly a.d..o.a.b.l.e.

Jamee
xoxo

The Mrs. said...

I meant a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
Sheesh-he had me all googly eyeys I couldn't even type!

Fatima Kausar Mirza said...

your child is very beautiful Krissy hi i'm Fatima AND I THINK YOUR BLOG REALLY IS MORE THAN WORDS HOPE YOU FOLLOW MINE TOO.

Fatima Kausar Mirza said...

your child is very beautiful Krissy hi i'm Fatima AND I THINK YOUR BLOG REALLY IS MORE THAN WORDS HOPE YOU FOLLOW MINE TOO.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

What a doll!

Mommy Crafts said...

He is so Cute!!

Memzy said...

Just when I'd finally gotten my ovaries to pipe down you post this.

Kristi Hamilton said...

These are such cute photos of such a cute little guy. I think the fifth child just knows he has to be easy going and happy all the time, luckily Ryland is that way too.

Natalie in Sparks said...

he is so cute, I can see why he has stolen your heart! I love that age too. He looks like such a happy baby too!

Website's web said...

cute baby
http://www.websitesweb.co.cc
thanks

Fujitales said...

Wow, can I have him for lunch?!!

K- what is up with all these crazy anonymous comments? What a pain, grrr.

E said...

Aww, he's precious! Lucky!

Kirbys said...

How cute is he! Adorable is right. I can't believe I haven't met him yet. I can't wait for Flaming Gorge. We miss you guys. Love you!

Anonymous said...

So cute !