Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What's on my mind lately?

All things baby. I am in the final stretch now. Only five weeks left, and furiously trying to come up with the perfect name for this little guy.

Jonas, Jonah, Preston, Cal, Porter, Tate?

I have my favorite...what's yours?

15 comments:

Memzy said...

For what's it's worth I always wanted to name each one of my boys Lucas. Bur my brother took the name first.

Best of luck on those last few weeks!!

Mama Thompson said...

Can't believe you are almost done! I love Preston and Tate. Know a couple Jonahs and we call them Jo...so if you like Jo, those would work:) Good luck in your final stretch, can't wait to see pics!

Jana said...

I totally forgot you were pregnant and due right around the same time as me! This pregnancy has flown by. I think Tate is so cute! That's my favorite!

Jami said...

i am a fan of Tate. :)

Kirsten Brockner said...

When naming Beau it was between Beau and Jonah...so I like that name a lot. My brother-in-laws name is Tate and I like that too! (It seems to be becoming more popular) good luck.

Gosfam said...

Tate or Preston are my favorites. Can't wait to see pictures of him. Good Luck with the final stretch.

Rani said...

Hmmm, all great names...I like Jonas, Jonah, Preston, Porter, Cal and Tate. I'm not much help.

reba said...

Good luck with this last stretch and #5...your amazing!
Daryl's brother just had twin boys and named them Jack and Tate, so Tate has a great ring to it! But, with your husband and Jace having J names do you need to go with Jonah or Jonas...they're all cute and so will this little guy!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

I vote for Tate. It's my favorite and it sounds really good with your last name. Last 5 weeks, hurray!!

E said...

Boy's names, let's see... Edward, Jacob, Peeta, Gale, Rudy. Those are all hot literary names right now. Trust me.

Stephanie Young said...

Kyle and I like Preston! But Kyle's real vote goes with Fangrugoness, don't worry the spelling is correct, he spelled it out for me. Kyle also adds that he can go by 'Fang' for short, it's intimidating. (But seriously, we like Preston!) See you guys in a couple weeks!

The Navy Wife said...

Thanks Krissy! My photos are getting there... I still have lots of learning to do!


Love all of the names! Mark and I wanted to use the name Jonah for a boy but apparently he can't produce any... :) :) :) (I love giving him a hard time about it). Maybe we'll get a boy next time! My other favs are Jonas and Preston. Good luck!

Jacob and Holly said...

I like Porter

Anonymous said...

I think preston or tate! Love those two names!
Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Kelsi

The Stevens: said...

Preston or Porter are very cute, and different. Tate is cute, but there is a little girl here who's name is Tate, so I'm torn with that name:) Good Luck, you are so adorable, loved the halloween costume!:)