We were down in Utah for Halloween to see this sweet niece of mine get baptized...
The kids played with their cousins all day long. Then it was time for the trick or treatin'. This year we had nerds, angels, a skeleton pirate and tinkerbell...not to mention a monk and a pregnant nun. Good times, good times.
I'm sorry but....that skeleton pirate is keeeeling me!! What a great mom! You look way too good to be that far along btw. I sort of hate you right now. Temporarily of course.
What great costumes for everyone!! You and Jason are too cute. So fun to have the cousins together. I want to dress-up next year I feel like such a slacker :)
Cute costumes all around! I love the expression on your and Jason's face. Priceless. Baby Peeta will love that picture of his mommy and daddy someday too. I have a preggo picture of my mom with me in utero and I adore it.
Brynli's pictures are hilarious! You and Jason always come up with the funniest costumes. . . I was wondering how he was going to out do last years Larry Craig or the golf ball (my personal fave) costume!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness...A pregnant NUN!!!!
I am laughing laughing laughing!!!
Jamee
xoxo
I'm sorry but....that skeleton pirate is keeeeling me!! What a great mom! You look way too good to be that far along btw. I sort of hate you right now. Temporarily of course.
What great costumes for everyone!! You and Jason are too cute. So fun to have the cousins together. I want to dress-up next year I feel like such a slacker :)
You are hilarious!! You and Jason look AWESOME! The kids look adorable. Congrats to your sweet niece on getting baptized.
Everybody looks FAB!!
Cute costumes all around! I love the expression on your and Jason's face. Priceless. Baby Peeta will love that picture of his mommy and daddy someday too. I have a preggo picture of my mom with me in utero and I adore it.
The kids were so cute and I must say I don't think I have ever seen you and Jason looking better :) looks like you all had so much fun.
Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
We were all in Portland for Kylie's baptism. She was baptized on Halloween!!
Brynli's pictures are hilarious! You and Jason always come up with the funniest costumes. . . I was wondering how he was going to out do last years Larry Craig or the golf ball (my personal fave) costume!
Found your blog from the grants, love the costumes. Your hubby is such a good sport! Hope all is well, happy upcoming holiday season.
I just came across your blog from the Brockners! I love this post - especially the prego nun. It looks like your family had a blast trick or treating.
P.S. - As if we don't see enough of each other now I'm checking out your blog! How can I resist looking at your darling family.
Krissy, I love the pregnant nun. Barts sister actually dressed up as a pregnant nun at BYU one year. So funny!
Post a Comment