She is so adorable in every possible way...I loved meeting her for the first time this summer!Jameexoxo
Stella is so dang cute! She is so much fun, I love the picture of her with her birthday cake. give her a big squeeze for me!
Um. Her name is Stella? Oh. My. Cuteness!!!!! Two is fun btw.
I LOVE that her big sister is holding her in almost every picture. How cute is that, I just can't stand it!! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Stella - where does the time go?
I would like to order a picture of Stella swinging to put on my fridge. Thank you, Momber
She is so stinkin' darling! Ok, so she just turned 2 and when are you due with this baby boy? You're amazing! Still trying to just keep up with my 3!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so adorable in every possible way...I loved meeting her for the first time this summer!
Jamee
xoxo
Stella is so dang cute! She is so much fun, I love the picture of her with her birthday cake. give her a big squeeze for me!
Um. Her name is Stella? Oh. My. Cuteness!!!!! Two is fun btw.
I LOVE that her big sister is holding her in almost every picture. How cute is that, I just can't stand it!! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Stella - where does the time go?
I would like to order a picture of Stella swinging to put on my fridge. Thank you, Momber
She is so stinkin' darling! Ok, so she just turned 2 and when are you due with this baby boy? You're amazing! Still trying to just keep up with my 3!
Post a Comment