It was, indeed,
a very special day.
Wish we could have been there.What an awesome experience...love,Jameexoxo
What a special day. I love checking out your blog and seeing all the awesome pictures you take. Krissy, we are thinking about using Stella as a name for our baby. Is that ok if we consider that name? Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Lovely family pictures. Gus is getting baptized this month! In Boise, too!
So sweet!! Love all the pics. It was good to see you guys at the reunion--you will have to pass on to me all the pics you got there :)
I just read that comment above that "Jana" left and I was so confused about myself. I'm thinking about using Stella as a name?? I had no idea. It took me a second to figure out.
And we loved being there for Brookie's big day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wish we could have been there.
What an awesome experience...
love,
Jamee
xoxo
What a special day. I love checking out your blog and seeing all the awesome pictures you take.
Krissy, we are thinking about using Stella as a name for our baby. Is that ok if we consider that name?
Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Lovely family pictures. Gus is getting baptized this month! In Boise, too!
So sweet!! Love all the pics. It was good to see you guys at the reunion--you will have to pass on to me all the pics you got there :)
I just read that comment above that "Jana" left and I was so confused about myself. I'm thinking about using Stella as a name?? I had no idea. It took me a second to figure out.
And we loved being there for Brookie's big day!
Post a Comment