I felt the same way the first couple of weeks. But now we are in week 3 and it's all settled into a nice little routine for us. And now I love it! But you are teasing me with those McCall pics.
I am hating my schedule this year. Three kids, three different schools, three different drop-off times, three different pick-up times. All I do is drive around all day and wait in my car. I miss summer.
Wow, you had a busy summer! Your kids are so beautiful, Krissy! Okay, and that other little boy in the canoe with Jace and Stella is pretty dang cute, too. :) It was fun seeing you at the reunion. I hope that you are feeling good!
4 comments:
I felt the same way the first couple of weeks. But now we are in week 3 and it's all settled into a nice little routine for us. And now I love it! But you are teasing me with those McCall pics.
Your summer looks even busier than I knew it was when I look at the pics back to back :)
I am hating my schedule this year. Three kids, three different schools, three different drop-off times, three different pick-up times. All I do is drive around all day and wait in my car. I miss summer.
Wow, you had a busy summer! Your kids are so beautiful, Krissy! Okay, and that other little boy in the canoe with Jace and Stella is pretty dang cute, too. :) It was fun seeing you at the reunion. I hope that you are feeling good!
Post a Comment