These pictures are top notch, I tell you. They look like they belong in a glossy magazine. Brilliant! And, whoa, do you and B look alike. Uncanny. I love the costumes, and I need to hear more about the "green dress mop and duster" dance. I'm guessing they were dancing to Jay-Z's "Hard Knock Life"?
Oooooh. I just love them. Makes me feel like I was there. My fave is the b&w if the girls together. And you got to go to Seattle!? I heart it there. Just ask JennyEsp. Those veggies and fruits were aMAZEing.
8 comments:
That, my dear, was so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Jamee
Brynli looks so pretty. What a fun weekend! And that fresh food looks so yummy!
These pictures are top notch, I tell you. They look like they belong in a glossy magazine. Brilliant! And, whoa, do you and B look alike. Uncanny. I love the costumes, and I need to hear more about the "green dress mop and duster" dance. I'm guessing they were dancing to Jay-Z's "Hard Knock Life"?
^^Bingo...only not Jay-z's version. I should put up a video for your viewing pleasure, but i'm a little technologically challenged.
Whay awesome memories you must have created with Brynli. She's gorgeous - just like her mamma. :-)
The dance company should hire you to take pics for their brochure. SERIOUSLY.
Oooooh. I just love them. Makes me feel like I was there. My fave is the b&w if the girls together. And you got to go to Seattle!? I heart it there. Just ask JennyEsp. Those veggies and fruits were aMAZEing.
What a great time!! She is such a talented girl. Wish I could see her dance sometime.
Post a Comment