You must go to Puerto Vallarta if only for Pepe's tacos. And then you need to eat there at least once every day of your vacation. (kind of like eating at in-n-out every day when you go to Cali). Their tacos are unbelievably good. My mouth is watering just thinking about them! Here's how it works...you order your tacos and then the nice gentleman slices some pork off of the skewer onto your taco and then reaches up and nicks a little piece of pinneapple that falls onto your taco. Eat a few of those + chase it down with coke in a bottle=BLISS!!
That last comment reminds me of SNL's Spartan cheerleaders (will ferrel) "Taco, burrito, what's comin' out of your speedo? You've got trouble...makin' bubbles." Anyway. I saw Mike and Susan at Jamon's wedding and they told me how you went to Mexico! That's awesome! It looks lovely...warm and sunny! I have to show Weston that iguana that Jason's holding; he'll be so jealous.
WE'VE BEEN THERE AND TOTALLY AGREE!!! I just read the first line of your post to Von and now we're both craving it. It's been 7 years since we've been there and we only went the one time, but it's good to know that we haven't been building it up in our heads this whole time!
6 comments:
I hate pork, but those tacos look so good. Darn you and your picture taking skills! So, what was Pepe's sanitation grade?
Taco, taco, burrito, burrito...taco flavored kisses...
-Jeniffer Lopez (She likes tacos too.)
That last comment reminds me of SNL's Spartan cheerleaders (will ferrel) "Taco, burrito, what's comin' out of your speedo? You've got trouble...makin' bubbles."
Anyway. I saw Mike and Susan at Jamon's wedding and they told me how you went to Mexico! That's awesome! It looks lovely...warm and sunny! I have to show Weston that iguana that Jason's holding; he'll be so jealous.
Yumm-O! Next girl's trip is to Mexico and you can be our tour guide!
YUM! I love that you included "chasing it down with a coke" Ain't nothing like it:)
WE'VE BEEN THERE AND TOTALLY AGREE!!! I just read the first line of your post to Von and now we're both craving it. It's been 7 years since we've been there and we only went the one time, but it's good to know that we haven't been building it up in our heads this whole time!
Post a Comment