She's so pretty.
Those eyes! So cute.
Ohhhhh! I love that last one. Keep em' coming :)
You coulda warned me so I had some tissues around. I'm tearing up with her beautimusness.
It would be so hard to discipline her with a face like that...Pretty girl.I did NOT get a new camera....after all our house stuff and what not...who knows when I will...Jamee
Like always your pictures are amazing. It just shows how darn cute she is. Hopefully we will see all your kiddos sometime soon.
My heart is in a puddle on the floor.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's so pretty.
Those eyes! So cute.
Ohhhhh! I love that last one.
Keep em' coming :)
You coulda warned me so I had some tissues around. I'm tearing up with her beautimusness.
It would be so hard to discipline her with a face like that...Pretty girl.
I did NOT get a new camera....after all our house stuff and what not...who knows when I will...
Jamee
Like always your pictures are amazing. It just shows how darn cute she is. Hopefully we will see all your kiddos sometime soon.
My heart is in a puddle on the floor.
Post a Comment