We were spoiled with another trip. This time to Mexico. We relaxed in the sun and ate lots of chips and guacamole. We even got our picture taken with this huge iguana on the beach and it only cost us fifty pesos. I can't really tell you if that is a good deal or not because i am not sure how much american money that actually is...but looking at the picture below i'd say we definitely got our money's worth. Ole!

And a huge shout out to my MIL who braved the crazies for a whole week by herself! GRACIAS!
13 comments:
Krissy~ You are such a good little photographer! How gorgeous! And yes, the 50 pesos were worth it, even if that means 50 gazillion dollars...that picture is AMAZING! :)
Beautimous! So that is what the sun looks like...
Jealous. Very very jealous.
ps. you are a hawtie.
Okay Mrs. I-need-to-be-a-photographer-for-a-travel-magazine...what a fun kidless vacation!
How lucky, that trip must have been wonderful! And your pictures are amazing...
Thank you for blessing me with that experience of looking at your beautiful talents.
You are beautiful.
Love the new Header.
Jamee
WOW, you are spoiled... from the looks of it, you had a great time, thanks for sharing. I love your pictures!
Oh, love the new family picture at the top of your blog, it's adorable!
**sigh**
Rumor has it Jason may have done a toe-touch from a bar into a crowd of Mexicans? Got any pictures of that?!
Miss you!!!
I LOVE your new header, and that pebbly street picture, and that iguana picture is awesome, but it should have paid you 50 pesos for the privilege of having you take its picture, so yeah, you got ripped off. Tell you what, for 50 dollars, I'll let you take my picture with Jason. See what I mean???
I think I have asked you this before, but my camera is breaking and I was wondering what kind of camera you have, or what you would recommend?
Jamee
Olivia wants to know how you took such good pictures of those dolphins? Man, that iguana looks awesome. I wish I got to go there.
So fun! What a nice getaway for you! The photos are great, you really do have a talent in photography.
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon (almost 11 years ago) and we stopped in Puerto Vallarte. It is a beautiful place. My favorite part was taking a taxi boat to a snorkel area (I don't remember what its called). But your blog entry brought back memories!
Oh blessed Puerto Vallarta!! I miss that place. You definitely took some amazing pictures. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I've been itching for a get away trip...hmmmm...where shall we go? I wish!
Oh looks so beautiful!! Sounds like you had a BLAST. I want a picture with an iguana :) Love the family picture on your new header.
Post a Comment