Hello 2009!
We rang in the new year in Utah with Jason's family. It was a fun weekend filled with lots of card playing, late nights, and the traditional fondue! There was some crazy talk about setting the clocks early and having a "fake" new year's for the kids. What?...it's new years eve! I say let 'em party like it's 1999. Besides look how much fun they're having banging their pots and pans at the stroke of midnight!
5 comments:
Love the pots and pans. Where was baby S? Don't tell me you tricked her and made her go to be early, party pooper.
Thankees. That website of photos was awesome. I almost put some kids to bed early on NYEve too but thanks to Jenny I held out.
I can not believe how much the kids have all grown. They are all so beautiful! I love looking at your pictures and reading your stories, what a great way to share your family with us. Tell Jason hello and give everyone a hug from Aunt Carol
take care
Carol
Hey Krissy, thanks for the comment. I really like your blog - more than words is awesome and so are your cute kids at the top. Great job!
so much fun! we let our kids stay up till midnight too! they loved it! also, you will be happy to know that i have my own blog now! it is private, so i will invite you so you can see it. take care!
Post a Comment