Thursday, May 24, 2012

more on dance.

This girl was born to dance.  She's passionate about it.  As I'm writing this post I can hear her in the kitchen doing leaps and turns. I'm not kidding.

I had intentions to do separate posts after each competition, but since that never happened let's just say they got a lot of first places, high golds and even a "you rocked JUMP" award for their hip-hop. Brynli's team traveled to NUVO in Seattle, and NUVO and JUMP in Ogden. She got first place for her solo at Spotlight and Nexus, fourth place at NUVO in Seattle, and won the dance down at Spotlight. She was also a VIP runner-up at NUVO and JUMP in Ogden.  Her team had a great season and are a group of very talented dancers.  

Okay, enough of the bragging.  Let's get on with the pictures...




 

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sounds like she takes after her mother!! She looks like a beautiful dancer!

Natalie in Sparks said...

Yeah! Congrats to Brynli! She does look amazing - I am sure she will continue to go far with dancing!

Jana said...

She is gorgeous!