So funny! Who is the person with the white headband in the last photo set? What a cute bunch! Ezra did a valentine sorta like that (thanks, Pinterest). I love all of the Halloween costumes, too! You all have so much fun!
That was my families favorite valentine this year! They look pretty darn cute. I probably wont get my pictures posted until summer at the rate I'm going. I love your posts - they are always fun.
5 comments:
So funny! Who is the person with the white headband in the last photo set? What a cute bunch! Ezra did a valentine sorta like that (thanks, Pinterest). I love all of the Halloween costumes, too! You all have so much fun!
That was my families favorite valentine this year! They look pretty darn cute. I probably wont get my pictures posted until summer at the rate I'm going. I love your posts - they are always fun.
Ha! Love it!
Totally lovin' the mustaches!! We are kinda obsessed with them over her...
xoxo
so cute and funny! where did you get so many different ones?
Post a Comment