Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Please pass the tissues.

Sadly, our summer days have come to an end. Which brings us to the first day of school.  I think I was the only one not excited about it.  Not only did I have to send my little buddy off to kindergarten, but my oldest started middle school. That's double the panic, double the worry, double the heartache. Dou. Ble. Luckily they all had a great day and came home with smiling faces.


6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Could we please avoid talking about middle school?
JK Sheesh!

Crazy, but good. Your gonna have a great year!!
Jamee
xoxo

Memzy said...

I was thinking....maybe arranged marriages aren't SO bad, right? Our two jr high starters would be adorable! Just a thought. Just a thought.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Ack! Middle School! She'll do great. Your children are all so darling. It was fun seeing your 2 little girlies at the reunion. We missed the rest of you.

Unknown said...

haha i picked brynli's first day outfit it looks good on her
love Mati

E said...

I'd pass you my tissues but they're all wadded up little balls of wetness. Tell B we all apologize for Middle School in advance.

Natalie in Sparks said...

SO cute! So is 6th grade in middle school there? She and Kyle are both the same age, and he is in 6th, which is still part of elementary. So one more year before middle school for us.
They all look so happy! The first day of school is exciting.