We met Jason's family in Flaming Gorge. The drive was not fun, to say the least, but the boating and the company (especially the company) made up for it. We camped, we skied, we cliff jumped, we played in the sand, we fished, we had a watermelon eating contest, we laughed, we wake boarded, we got sunburned, we tubed, we roasted marshmallows, and we had loads of fun!








5 comments:
I wouldn't willingly visit a place with a name like the "Flaming Gorge", but the pics tell a different story indeed. Very nice.
Yeah, it sounds..........inapropriate.
But looks super fun!
Krissy- I didn't know you skiied, and slalom at that!! I'm so impressed, I thought I was the only cool kid!! You're kids make it look so easy, of course, at their age they don't feel like they got hit by a bus the next morning!
That looks so fun! Was that your girls first time waterskiing? They are doing awesome! And you were doing great too Krissy!
And happy birthday to all your summer babies! We have 2 summer bday kids and it's fun to celebrate at that time of year.
That was so fun! We should go again sometime!:)
Post a Comment