Thursday, March 4, 2010

Toothless wonder.

Jace lost his first tooth. I had no idea it was even loose.

Yesterday while driving, I heard a conversation between him and Brooklyn about his loose tooth, but I just chalked it up to his wild imagination. This morning he said, "mom, I loosed my first baby tooth". I told him, "no you didn't" and "see you still have all your teeth" then I gave that tiny tooth a wiggle and sure enough, it was "loosed"...really "loosed"! He was pretty determined to get that thing out. He ate an apple and that did the trick. He came running in to me with a huge toothless grin and kept laughing and laughing. He said he was most excited because now he could squirt water out of the hole that used to be his tooth.

His teeny tiny baby tooth has been tucked under his pillow all day long, awaiting a visit from the tooth fairy...which reminds me...



7 comments:

Andersons said...

Oh MAN! He's too young! Quite the ruthless and toothless little dude though. :-)

The Mrs. said...

THat is awesome!!

Hopefully, you remembered the toothfairy resposibiliy...unlike me.
Jamee
xoxo

Jana said...

I can't belive he already lost a tooth!! What in the!
Yay for Jace :)

Jana said...

I can't belive it, but I can definitely believe it.

E said...

He does seem rather young to be losing a tooth. My two oldest kids lost their first tooth in third grade. It was humiliating for them to be that old and still have all their baby teeth.

Memzy said...

A sign of a true man?

He's tooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I suppose the Tooth Fairy found him.