Sunday, February 28, 2010

A blessing and a big sister.

When I was younger all my journal entries started something like this, "dear diary, sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been busy." I feel like that is how I should start all of my posts these days. February flew by before I even knew it. Our sweet baby boy was blessed a couple of Sundays ago. It was a perfect day.











And in other news, this little girlie is quite the big sister! She loves her baby brother and is always so sweet with him. Whenever he starts crying she announces it to me and runs right over to give him his pacifier. And I am happy to say that she is now pacifier free and potty trained. I like to wait until they can pretty much potty train themselves. Some people might call this lazy...I call it smart! :)

9 comments:

E said...

Oh, you're smart, all right. Potty training is torturous. Good to see an update from you. Baby J is getting handsomer and handsomer!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures of baby Jonah! Did you take them? Congrats on potty training - in my opinion that is the worst thing about parenting!

Gosfam said...

What sweet pictures of his blessing day. I never got very good pics of our girls and I am sad--no family was ever able to be there because we live so far away. Anyways great job on potty-training that is awesome!!

amy said...

Ahhhh! He's already getting so big. Yay, for Stella too.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

You look great with 5 kids! Your littlest girl is sooo big now! I agree on the potty training tactic.

Memzy said...

Oh my friggin cuteness!! FIVE kids and you look like that? Life can be so unfair.

Fujitales said...

I'm sorry we missed Jonah's special day! Look at that little chunky monkey! Your pics are fantastic as usual!

Hunting. . .for sanity! said...

Gorgeous family picture! How precious! You are amazing to have 5 kids - I'm on 4, and dying! btw - you look exactly like you did, back in the day! You are a beauty!

Natalie in Sparks said...

Love the family picture! Congrats on the blessing and the potty training graduate! And can I just tell you, your children have the most beautiful eyes! And you capture them so well with the lighting in your pictures!