Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Actually.

I am pretty sure this has become one of Jace's favorite words. He uses it to start almost every sentence.
This was his conversation when we were outside playing the other day,
"Actually i want to go on the little swing...actually i want to go on the big swing...actually i want to go down the slide" and after about ten minutes, "actually i want to go inside".
When i ask him if he likes power rangers he says, "actually i like spiderman and power rangers".
And when i tell him to eat his dinner he says, "actually i want candy". (go figure)
Anyway, you get the point...it's kinda cute, actually!





8 comments:

amy said...

Awwww, he looks so cute in his little hat!

Andersons said...

LOVE the mohawk. :-)

Jana said...

Krissy! I found your blog through Janae's. Yall's kids are so good looking!! I love his mohawk also. Our blog is private but if you want, you can send me an email to andelinj@gmail.com and I can invite you.

Jana said...

Actually, he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen!

E said...

Actually, that's extremely cute. My 3 yr old says "duh" at the end of every sentence and it's not as cute for some reason. Someone asks, "How old are you?" He says, "3 duh." I'll say, "What are you watching?" He'll say, "Yardigans duh." He's rude.

Fujitales said...

Yeah, you gotta love new words. Liv tells me everything is boring - like, "Hey Liv, do you need to go potty." "No, it's too boring."

Whatever... kids are goofs.

The Mrs. said...

Hey Krissy! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I have been stalking yours for a while now! Love your kids and family and PICTURES! You have an awesome talent my dear!
Jamee Andelin

carrie said...

That is so funny. Spencer and Kate used to say that all the time, especially when fighting: "That's mine!" "Actually, mine!" "Actually MINE!!" Weston and I would crack up.